Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Final Week Check In

Chapter 12 check in. Can you believe it? Our final chapter. I have continued to do my morning and/or evening pages. I have found benefits no matter what time of the day I do them. I am planning to continue with my morning pages and my artist dates. I also intend to continue posting on my blog.
I haven't had an artist date in two weeks. Mostly because of our cat that was so sick. Sadly he did not make it.
I have learned much from the book, and have learned even more from the members of the group. I have enjoyed many of the tasks we were asked to do. I also intend to "treat myself as a precious object". Now, isn't that something to be further explored!
I'm not moving on to the next book because I feel that some of the ideas of the first book need to simmer a while, and I also want to some of the tasks I didn't have time for the first time around.
I'm a little sad that our group is over.

1 comment:

Pat/SWquilter said...

Cathy, I'm so sorry to hear your cat didn't make it - it's hard to lose a pet.