Monday, December 05, 2005

Week 5 Check In

Time to check in on week 5
I had a terrible time this week with the morning pages. I did them 6 out of 7 days, but several of them were not 3 pages. I was taking a lot of short cuts.

I enjoyed this chapter and thought that there were some very good points made. Ask and you shall receive. All too often we forget that life is full of good things and they are available for us. I don't think: say a prayer and wave a magic wand and what should appear...a longarm machine. Believe me I've tried that one.

My artist date this week, and will be conintuing for the next few weeks, is I decided to skate in the holiday show on New Year's Eve. I had an injury and some boot problems so I'm really just getting back into it. Talk about leaping and expecting the net to appear! With music picked, we are now beginning to work on choreographing the number. I wish I had more time to put it together and wish that my training has been more consistant than it has been, but I'm looking forward to it. I thought I'd take a chance and sign up and work on putting the number together. If I have further foot problems than I can withdraw if I need to.

Now, let's see if I can link to the check in. (I haven't been very successful so far)

5 comments:

Jules said...

I wish I could see you skate. That sounds like so much fun. I hope you stay healthy enough to perform in the program.

Jane Ann said...

OMG, figure skating. And I thought I was athletic because I started using a treadmill last week. ;-)

I wish we could see you skate too--post some pics from the show!

sophie said...

Wow, you're a skater. I work with a skater and am in awe of the discipline it takes.

Cathy said...

Thanks all, but I'm really not all that accomplished. I learned as an adult and I must admit I'm in awe of the kids around me. They do so much in so little time. But I have a good time and it helps to keep me in shape. I'll see what I can do about the pictures.

Pat/SWquilter said...

LOL, Gemia -- I only tried ice skating once, when I was in high school, and I spent most of the evening standing on the inside of my ankles I think. It didn't work for me either.